FRANKMAYER.ME Blog

So, I updated EasyPHP from 12.1 to Devserver 13.1 on my local development environment.

I immediately noticed very long loading times on most requests in a Joomla project (from 7 to 17 seconds).

That was weird, as the machine has lots of reserves. While trying to fix this issue, I tried some solutions found on the net, without success.

Here's the solution that worked for me.

Put (or modify accordingly) the following directives in your httpd.conf

EnableMMAP off

EnableSendfile off

AcceptFilter http none

AcceptFilter https none

The AcceptFilter directive actually does most of the job, but setting the other directives, doesn't hurt.

Some background info: The AcceptFilter directive replaces the Win32DisableAcceptEx that was used for this purpose in Apache 2.0 and 2.2.

Published: Tuesday, 06 August 2013 15:41